Singapore design consultancy, Design Intervention is named “Best in Asia-Pacific” at the International Property Awards for 2015-2016.
Competing in the category of residential interior design, against firms from over 21 countries across the Asia- Pacific Region, this is the 2nd consecutive year that Design Intervention has achieved this honour, firmly establishing the local firm as a shining example of design excellence in the region.
“Singapore is establishing itself as a regional presence in the field of Design and we are delighted to be recognized on this International stage and bring this award home for Singapore.”
Nikki Hunt Principal, Design Intervention
The winning project is the Kasara Townhouses in Niseko Japan. A luxury ski Chalet resort owned and developed by the YTL Group.
“Led by Dato Mark and Head architect Baldip Singh, the Team at YTL has created one of the World’s premiere ski resorts and we were thrilled to be part of their team on this project
Andrea Savage, Partner and Project Director Design Intervention
About the International Property Awards
- The International Property Awards is the world’s largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme. Worldwide, the 2015 International Property Awards has received entries from over 110 countries
- The International Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of 70 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, and quality.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness and Lord Best, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- Emirates Airlines is the official airline sponsor of The International Property Awards.
- The Awards are in their 21st